Soba with avocado and cherry tomatoes
The recipe that I propose here is the soba with avocado and cherry tomatoes: a revisited version perfect for the hottest days.
- 1 portion soba
- 10 cherry tomatoes cut in half
- 1/2 avocado cut into slices
- 1 1/2 tbsp soy sauce
- 1 tbsp rice vinegar
- 1/2 tablespoon sesame oil
- to taste ichimi togarashi
- to taste finely chopped spring onion (only the green part)
- sesame seeds
- Cook the soba following the package instructions. Cool with cold running water and drain well.
- Combine soba, cherry tomatoes, avocado on serving plate and combine soy sauce, rice vinegar, sesame oil, ichimi togarashi and sesame seeds. Mix well and garnish with spring onion.
(This article contains affiliate links)