Fried rice with vegetables and prawns
How many of you have found this preparation on the menus of Chinese restaurants at least once in your life? I think everyone, nobody excluded.
The recipe that I propose is fast, nutritious and lighter than that of the restaurant, due to the lower dose of oil.
If you want to add a touch of flavor, you can add spicy oil with chili and peanuts, very easy to find in Asian food stores.
- 1 portion of steamed rice (cooked earlier)
- 1 spring onion
- 1 carrot
- 1/2 zucchini
- 1 mushroom (I used dry shiitake, soaked all night)
- 1 egg
- vegetable oil
- peas (already cooked)
- bean sprouts (already steamed, you can use the ones in tin cans)
- Cut the carrot, zucchini, mushroom and spring onions quite finely.
- Heat the oil in a wok and fry the freshly cut vegetables over high heat.
- Add the peas and sauté.
- Add the prawns and sauté.
- Season with salt.
- Pour in the cooked rice and sauté with the vegetables. If you need, add oil and cook for good.
- Add the bean sprouts. Blow up.
- Serve hot and add, if desired, soy sauce and / or spicy oil.