Coffee matcha latte
With the high summer temperatures there is nothing better than an iced drink, perhaps even better if it contains a lot of energy and it is quick to prepare. Coffee matcha latte is an easy drink to prepare at home with few ingredients, a real concentrate of energy and freshness.
For this recipe you can use any type of milk you want.
- 1 teaspoon of instant coffee
- q.s. sugar (I used 1 teaspoon)
- 1/2 glass of cold milk (I used rice milk)
- 1 teaspoon matcha green tea
- ice cubes
- Prepare the coffee directly in the glass by pouring the instant coffee, sugar and hot water. Mix carefully and put the glass in the refrigerator for a few minutes.
- Prepare the matcha tea by mixing the tea with hot water with a whisk (hand or electric). Keep it aside.
- Collect the glass with the cold coffee, fill for just over half with the ice cubes. Pour in the milk and add more ice. Finally pour the matcha tea. Serve immediately.