Autumn Japanese curry rice
Japanese autumn curry rice is an autumn variant that I propose to you of the famous curry rice - karee raisu.
If you like it, you can also add some pumpkin cut into pieces.
- steamed rice
- 4 slices of beef cut very thin
- 1 carrot cut into pieces
- 1 potato cut into cubes
- 1/2 onion cut into slices
- mushrooms cut into slices
- vegetable oil
- Japanese curry roux
- 1 tablespoon soy sauce
- hot water
- Fry the onion in the oil over a low heat until it becomes golden.
- Add the meat and brown.
- Add carrot, potato and mushrooms. Fry for a few minutes and add hot water (until all the ingredients are covered) and soy sauce.
- Simmer until all the ingredients are well cooked and add the curry roux.
- Mix and leave to cook until the desired density is reached.
- Serve with steamed rice.